English Manor Estate in Highland, Utah
This timeless English Manor home is one of the most elegant estate properties in the Alpine/Highland area!
Classic architecture highlights the beautiful brick, stately chimneys, and stone exterior. Inside you will find a custom kitchen with butler’s pantry; Owner suite with private office, walk-in shower, and jetted tub; Grand ballroom which doubles as a home theater, dance, or music studio; Nicely appointed basement doubles as a mother-in-law apartment with separate entry, kitchen, and laundry. Marble, travertine, and custom mahogany and cherrywood flooring; 12 ft. tray ceilings, hand-crafted custom moldings throughout; Period stairway, decorative 10-foot walls, solid 8-panel wooden doors, 3-tone paint. 3 fireplaces, Energy-efficient/state of the art windows, lighting, and industrial-grade heating and cooling with filtration system. 3 laundry rooms (one on each level), 2 family rooms, 2 kitchens, and 3 dishwashers.
Outside you will find quality construction with brick, real rock quoining & sills, 12/12 pitch lifetime tile roof, decorative concrete casted privacy fencing and walkways. The private 1.335-acre estate is ideal for gatherings and celebrations. Enjoy the large patio great for entertaining, waterfalls, ponds, pergola, covered walkway, vegetable garden, chicken coop, amphitheater, fire pit, secret garden, 90+ trees, volleyball, and basketball courts, a soccer field, in-ground trampoline, and room for a pool or tennis court.
There is a lot more than putting a home on the MLS in order to get it sold.
Understanding the needs of your client and having a strategy for success is crucial in making the home selling process a pleasant experience and netting my client more money.
You see… Every client has different needs and every home has a different story. Hiring the right real estate professional understands this and will create a custom strategy to get your home sold for more money. A quality customer experience can’t be automated.
Here was our story/strategy for selling this home:
- Learn the Sellers goals in selling the property. Present a strategy and set expectations.
- Seller hires me to sell the home and it’s GO time!
- Review title reports/disclosures and make sure we have a clean title to sell.
- Have a pre-inspection done on the home to identify any major issues.
- Bring my contractor in provide bid for suggested repairs and items we can update to increase the value/marketability.
- Hire movers to move all left personal property to garage.
- Hire a company to sell/donate abandoned personal property.
- Manage contractor to ensure all completed work is quality and within budget.
- Schedule house cleaners, carpet cleaners, locksmiths, etc.
- Do a final assessment on the home and determine list price based on current/future market data.
- Perform a SWOT (Strength, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) Analysis to understand the audience we need to attract.
- Finalize marketing strategy.
- Order professional videography/photography and have them professionally edited.
- Create captive marketing materials and GO LIVE!
- Call any buyers in our own database of 140,000 that are looking for a similar home.
- Marketing blitz on social media and hundreds of other platforms
- Receive offers to purchase!
- Qualify all buyers ability to perform and in depth interview with loan officers to ensure financing is in order.
- Breakdown offers in simple to read format to review with my clients.
- Decide on an offer and move into escrow.
- My Client Care Coordinator steps in to help as we move through escrow.
- Coordinate with buyer agent, their assistant, home inspectors, contractors, escrow officers, attorneys.
- All disclosures, title reports, inspection reports gathered and sent to the buyer.
- Negotiate on repair items and head towards closing.
- Settle and transfer home to new owner.
- (Buyer paid cash so didn’t have to work through financing or appraisal contingencies)
- All parties win and happy!
Who you hire matters.
Bennett & Porter Investments
Consult, professional photography, drone photos, sold furnishings for seller, managed updates to home prior to market, extensive targeted marketing
"I hired Kris to handle the disposition of a partnership asset (residential home). Our group lives outside of Utah and we needed a business savvy, smart Realtor who understood the special considerations relative to us being a landlord by means of lending (we had to take the property back). This presented special challenges that Kris had to help us navigate, which he did, effortlessly and with diligence. Kris is not your average agent. As a person who owns a large residential brokerage in Arizona with HUNDREDS of agents within it, I’ve seen my share of good agents. Kris was best in class. He cared for our transaction like it was his own. His communication style was easy going, but professional, but most importantly, was proactive and timely. I can’t say enough good things about Kris and his team, but if I had to sum it up succinctly, it would be World class service delivered."